My thoughts on the Technology for Educators Master's Program at JHU
Last week's discussion about the program left me with a feeling of satisfaction. Looking back at all of the classes that I've taken over the past year, I really have learned quite a great deal about technology, technology integration, and about myself as a teacher. I was hesitant at first about beginning a Master's program because I didn't feel that I'd be able to manage my time well enough to be successful. I really like the way that the program is set up to only have one class per teaching semester and two in the summer. This made it much more convenient for me to work, go to school and have somewhat of a social life.
While I have to say that there were at least two classes in which I didn't feel that I learned much from the instructors, I did however learn how to teach myself the material. There were far more classes with interesting and knowledgeable professors. I have tried new technologies that I never knew existed such as Captivate, Elluminate, Skype, and much more. The best part of the experience so far has been that I have interacted with so many great people in my cohort that I look to as friends and resources.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home